Important AP/MSJC Dual Information and Links
- Every AP Student must register through: My AP Link (use your email address that you use all the time) 054141 is our school code.
- If you are unable to register, you must create a www.collegeboard.org first. Once you have done that, go back to My AP Link and register
- Once you register you will be able to access resources and register for your AP Test
- You will be automatically registered to take the test, however you will need to pay to guarantee your spot.
- $95 per test
- $53 for students eligible for free/reduced lunch. Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- You can start paying for your AP test from October 1st - October 29th
- For payments with a credit/atm card - AP HHS Webstore
- In-person sales @ HHS will be every Thursday from 8am-3pm.
- No refunds after Oct 29th.
- An additional window will open up during the second semester for students that are enrolled in a 2nd semester AP course.
- If you have questions regarding the WebStore or in person sales, you may contact Lisa Salazar email@example.com
- If possible, attend the UCR AP Readiness, (UCR AP Flyer) activities throughout the year.
- If you are wondering what colleges and universities accept AP Credit and what it counts towards, use these links to conduct your research:
- Student generated document to track and calculate AP/Dual Credit
- Master list of AP and MSJC Heritage High School AP/Dual Courses
For questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org