A new wellness platform that replaces both the Anthem HealthFitness and the Kaiser Wellness Rewards programs. Omada is offered to PUHSD employees enrolled in Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente who qualify to participate, and focuses on diabetes/hypertension and weight management. Visit Omada Health to check eligibility.
A free digital resource to support emotional health and wellness; accessible online or through the myStrength app available for both Android and Apple. MyStrength flyer
Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all PUHSD employees and their families.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential service available to you and your family, and is a program designed to help with emotional health issues and everyday challenges. All employees are eligible for the EAP benefit. It is easy to use, paid for by the District and includes:
- Consultation and counseling sessions with an emotional health provider by phone, in-person and online
- Programs, tools, tips and resources for healthy living
- Information and assistance with relationship issues including marital or partner, parent-child and work relationships
- To access this service call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: (800) 999-7222 or on the web at anthemEAP.com and provide the PUHSD district code: REEP
- Includes access to mystrength, a free digital resource to support emotional health and wellness; accessible online or through the myStrength app available for both Android and Apple.
Wellness Connection Newsletter:
The Fall Wellness Connection Newsletter focuses on exercise and healthy eating habits
You can access our quarterly newsletters here.