To ensure that Measure T funds are used in accordance with the intention of the voters and with the highest possible level of efficiency so that every school site is renovated, constructed, and funded to better serve the educational needs of the children in our communities.
- To validate to the community and to the Board of Trustees that all Measure T funds are expended as stated in the bond proposal and as approved by voters on November 6, 2012.
- To review financial plans ensuring that the optimum combination of local and state funds are applied to the plans and projects.
- To provide semi-annual progress reports to parents, members of the community, and to the Board of Trustees of the Perris Union High School District.
- Supports the administration to provide assistance with their administrative functions.
- Charlene Busch, Member at Large
- Cynthia Clark, Member at Large
- Eric Kroencke, Business Representative
- Robert McKinney, Senior Citizen Group
- Sheila Curtis, Parent of Student Enrolled in the District and Active in Parent/Teacher Organization
- Dorothy Wolons, Parent of Student Enrolled in the District
- Vacant, Taxpayer Organization
Meetings of the COC are called, noticed, held and conducted subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act, and are open to the public. (Full details of the Ralph M. Brown Act can be found on the State of California Office of the Attorney General)